Saturday, March 17, 2007

White Flag

I give up! I am sorry I haven't posted in some time. I will try to get back on the wagon very soon. I was pretty sick with a freak health issue for about 3 weeks, and that, taken together with an unfortunate meeting between my camera and a packet of to-go soy sauce in my purse, has made it impossible to put anything interesting up here. And I want only the best for you folks!!

Coming soon, hopefully....the 'Month of Katy' (including karaoke, pub quiz, ridiculous movies, and a trip to Carlotta's fabulous pad in the Italian Alps!). Miss you Katy!

For now...it's 60 degrees and sunny here in the Eternal City - I'm off to the roof!

2 Comments:

At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes please, hurry up!! Are you probably too busy in these days? ;-)Ciao
Carlotta

 
At 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good words.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home