Saturday, December 09, 2006

Eat your heart out


For the first time this season, it really felt like Christmas to me last night. Tina invited me over to make gingerbread cookies and with our homemade Christmas CD playing in the background, her Charlie Brown Christmas tree twinkling in the corner and the smell of molasses, cinnamon and ginger wafting from the oven, the spirit creeped over me. The bottomless prosecco bottle(s) may have had something to do with that. It also may have had something to do with the unusual form some of our hand-cut cookies took on.

Flavio - what do you think of the cookies??



2 Comments:

At 11:49 PM, Blogger Melissa Mednicov said...

this image looks familiar...wonder where I've seen it before...
Again: this entry warms my heart with bittersweetness

 
At 2:55 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Awwwwwwwww your cookies look yummy.... send me one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home