Friday, November 10, 2006

So, the Marine date was ok - it was good conversation but sans "spark" (for me anyways). The highlights were the delicious bucatini all'amatriciana and my date spilling red wine all over himself.

Today is Veteran's Day in the States so I have the day off from the Embassy. I have an interview in the afternoon for the Angels and Demons Tour Operator in Rome, who is looking for an Office Assistant. Yesterday I interviewed at a hotel, to be a receptionist, and they seemed to really like me. I'll find out soon! The only thing is, it's a full-time position, which means I'd have to leave the Commissary - a place I really enjoy.

It's a significant day for me and my family, so I just wanted to take this opportunity to say I miss everyone very much - please think about each other and look out for each other today!

1 Comments:

At 7:48 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Marines arent smart enough for you to date LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home