Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Quick Re-cap

Sorry I have been posting less. I am working full time meaning I have less fun things to report back!

A quick summing up of my week this far -

1. Sunday - stayed in all day, saddened by some upsetting family news from home but brightened at the thought of my brother Sam coming to visit me soon!

2. Monday - Went to work, came home, ate salad and pasta & fagioli.

3. Tuesday - Morning interview at hotel (reception) re-scheduled for Thursday. Went to work, was asked out by a Marine (accepted) for Wednesday night, stopped by Flav's pipe store looking to hear stories of his visit to the States but instead chatting for 1/2 hour with everyone BUT Flavio. Came home, ate salad and cauliflower for dinner. Visited Tina and Flav for those stories, photos and more of that delicious limoncello.

4. Wednesday - Went to work, participated in 2-hour lecture on biological and chemical terrorism and was then asked out my the teacher, a 45-ish year old man whose name I did not even know. It was an invitation to the Marine Ball which is evidently quite the affair but - che palle!!

Date news later......

1 Comments:

At 4:31 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

LOL thats hilarious- about the teacher!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home