Monday, December 18, 2006

matrimonio all'italiano



My first Italian wedding was understated, classy and fun - just like Soana, the bride. The elegant dress and tux...




...the 3-minute civil ceremony held in the evocative Terme di Caracalla ancient baths...

...the cozy reception hall



- complete with fireplace - where we dined over 4 courses and approximately 14 different desserts (including the official wedding cake - a mountain of profiteroles)...



...it was all almost as breathtaking as Soana herself.

8 Comments:

At 7:59 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my! what a beautiful wedding! I miss you! cant wait to see you in a week or so..

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my! what a beautiful wedding! I miss you! cant wait to see you in a week or so..

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my! what a beautiful wedding! I miss you! cant wait to see you in a week or so..

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my! what a beautiful wedding! I miss you! cant wait to see you in a week or so..

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my! what a beautiful wedding! I miss you! cant wait to see you in a week or so..

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my! what a beautiful wedding! I miss you! cant wait to see you in a week or so..

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my! what a beautiful wedding! I miss you! cant wait to see you in a week or so..

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger willson said...

love to see this discussion! It’s great to see you all working through the issues and also, it’s great to see recommendations for testing. In the end, it’s what your actual users do and prefer that should be your biggest driver in making these decisions.
internet work parttime

 

Post a Comment

<< Home